This Nourish and Flourish is not about strict fasting or skipping out food groups. It is about giving your body a rest from some of the common toxins we take in. Changing your diet habits for a little while can also help shift some of the unconscious eating behaviors you might be doing so that after the 21 days you might notice you are more naturally drawn to healthier food choices.
This is for you if...
You've fallen into some bad habits since COVID-19 and want to get your cravings and eating habits under control.
You just want to feel confident in yourself, have more energy, and reduce your risk of future health issues.
and losing a couple of pounds in the process wouldn't hurt...
It's possible to kickstart a healthy way of eating so that you have lots of energy and feel better without counting calories, feeling hungry, or eating boring food.
Jumpstart Healthy Eating
Get rid of cravings and get your eating under control without feeling hungry or deprived. By addressing the underlying causes of weight gain, the weight will come off more easily.
Increase Your Energy
It's possible to wake up in the morning feeling refreshed, to maintain consistent energy throughout the afternoon, and to feel motivated to get off the couch in the evening.
Reduce Inflammation So You Feel Better
Say good-bye to aches and pains, stiffness, digestive issues, puffiness, and other symptoms of inflammation.
Kickstart a Healthy Lifestyle that You Can Stick With
Break old habits and create new healthy ones that will become your new "normal".
- A pre-cleanse group zoom meeting on Thursday, October 15th at 5pm EST where I will help you clarify your needs and goals, and direct you in ordering the appropriate cleanse supplies. This meeting will be recorded and posted if you can't attend live.
- Access to one-on-one phone and email support from Joyce throughout the 21-day cleanse.
- A step-by-step Cleanse Workbook to help you navigate the entire process, including intermittent fasting
- Delicious cleanse recipes with meal plans and a seasonal food list.
- Mindfulness practices, including: journaling, yoga, meditation, and pranayama (breathwork) practices.
- Access to our private facebook group for support, community, and connection.
- Step-by-step video instructions for each phase of the cleanse, including the pre-cleanse, primary cleanse, and post-cleanse phases.
Total Investment: $97 Early Bird rate; after October 7th, $147
Returning cleanse students: $57 (almost a 60% saving)
Once you've been given access to the cleanse materials, the fee is non-refundable. In addition to this, you can expect to spend pproximately $100-$200 on all of your meal prep supplies and food for the 21 days.
Pre-Cleanse starts October 12th
Cleanse kick-off October 19th
Cleanse ends October 30th
Have questions? Call or text me at 703-298-5204.